Gazania (Yellow) - Plant
( 58 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Gazania rigens
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Gazanias grow in a spreading mass, reaching between 1/2 to 1 1/2 feet tall with an equal spread. Gazanias should be planted about 12 to 18 inches apart to create a solid ground cover. These plants grow at a medium rate and are non-invasive. Most of the gazania’s deciduous blue to blue-green leaves emerge from the soil, usually without a stem. T
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature: 60 F to 65 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Ideal as both bedding and border plants, gazanias are a versatile and attractive landscape plant.
- Their adaptability makes gazanias ideal for a range of soils and conditions, and their bright blooms add a splash of interest wherever they’re planted.
Mass in beds and borders. Containers. With its trailing stems, this species is particularly useful in hanging baskets.
- ‘the tomentum [a felt-like covering of downy hairs] found upon the lower side of the leaves forms the only dress worn by a large number of the native Zulu girls…The back of the leaf is scraped with the thumbnail and the woolly covering removed, which is then twisted, soaked in fat, and attached to a string until sufficient is collected to form a thick fringe which is then tied around the loins.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use