Cinnamomum camphora, Kapur - Plant
( 15 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Camphora officinarum
Bloom time: Late Winter/Early Spring to Mid Fall.
Height: 66–98 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The new foliage starts out a rusty burgundy color, but the leaves soon turn dark green on the upper sides and paler green underneath. New branches emerging from the shallowly fissured grayish brown trunk are smooth and green.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 466 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
Camphor. A white crystalline ketone known as 2-bornanon and commonly called camphor, obtained from all parts of the tree Cinnamomum camphora. It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol, and oils.
- it was used in incense form as a treatment for asthma, bronchitis, emphysema and other respiratory ailments.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,