Shahtoot, Mulberry, Tuti ( Big Leaves ) - Plant
( 66 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 20-30 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Plant mulberries in spring as the soil warms up.
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: slightly acidic (pH around 6.0), moist soil that is deep enough to support its potentially extensive root structure.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: Hardy to –25 degrees F.
Fertilizer: In late winter, apply a general purpose fertiliser such as Growmore or fish, blood and bone at a rate of 70g per sq m (2oz per sq yd). In spring, apply a mulch of organic matter such as well-rotted manure.
- Staking mulberry trees in the early years will prevent windrock, leading to good root development.
- It produces tasty berries which can be collected and eaten, in addition to the leaves which are used for tea.
- Mulberries are also made into pies, tarts, jellies, syrups, marmalade, juice and wine.
- They can be dried and used as a snack, or in puddings or oatmeal cookies and muffins.