Powder Puff Plant, Calliandra - Plant
( 56 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Calliandra haematocephala
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Calliandras grow and flower best if they are grown in full sun, but they tolerate some partial shade, especially in hot summer regions. They should be planted in reasonably fertile, moist but well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0-7.5.Powder Puff plants should be watered regularly and thoroughly to maintain evenly moist soil, especially during the summer growing season.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Powder Puff plants can also be propagated with stem tip cuttings taken during the spring months.
- Dust each cut with a rooting hormone and strike into a peat moss/perlite mix at 75° until the cuttings are well rooted.
Container plant. Houseplant.
- No reported folkloric medicinal use in the Philippines.
- In Nigeria, roots used in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- (7) Elsewhere, decoction of the flowers used as blood purifier and tonic.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use