Mussaenda (White) - Plant
( 27 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: paper-rose
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Mussaenda growing shrub of the genus Mussaenda also known as Mussaenda dogwood, Mussaenda perennial evergreen or deciduous used as ornamental hedge plant, can grow in subtropics, tropics or mediterranean climate.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Mussaenda Erythrophylla lovely colorful large sized flowers on this beautiful bush.
- We have three different types of plants that give out white, peach pinkish and red flowers.
Shrub in tropical climates. Container plant in St. Louis.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for spider mites and whiteflies on indoor plants.