Litchi ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 373 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Litchi chinensis
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 20.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Place one lychee seed into each cup, on its side, at a depth of 3-4 inches; then cover. Place the trays or cups in a warm, sunny place like a windowsill, a sun room or a greenhouse. Water regularly to keep the soil damp. After 3-4 weeks, the shoot will grow to 3-4 inches in size and develop dark green leaves.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 24 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Lychee trees are water lovers and should be irrigated regularly.
- However, avoid creating waterlogged conditions, which may result in diminished health or root rot.
Commercially grown for fruit production. Excellent landscape tree which provides shade, fruit and botanical interest to front or back yards.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Scale, weevils, webworms.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://homeguides.sfgate.com/