Indian Sweet Lime, Mausammi ( Grafted ) - Plant
( 194 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Persian lime, sweet limetta, sweet lime, sweet lemon and Mausammi
Bloom time: april to june
Height: 26 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sweet lime trees look much like the Tahiti lime, with serrated leaves and almost wingless petioles. Unlike supermarket limes, the fruit is yellow-green to yellow-orange in color. Actually, if you let any lime ripen, it would be similar in hue, but they are picked before they are ripe to lengthen their shelf life.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10 C
- Plant sweet limes on the south side of a building where it will get the most warmth and protection from any cold snaps.
- Plant sweet limes in well-draining soil since like all citrus, sweet limes hate “wet feet.
- A big thing to watch for with sweet lime tree care is temperature.
- Sweet limes can be grown in the garden or do nicely in containers as long as the ambient temps are 50 degrees F.
- (10 C.
- ) or more.
- Container growing is nice since the tree can be moved to shelter if inclement weather is expected.
Sweet lime is one of those uniquely Indian fruits that, while perhaps not ... that Citrus limetta fruit peel displayed antihyperglycemic properties.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use