Eranthemum Nigrum, Black Kodia - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Solanum nigrum
Bloom time: Late Summer/Early Fall
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 22degree C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun
Food (Herb & Spice: In Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and India, the leaves are used fresh as a culinary herb which has a similar, but stronger flavor than Coriander (Coriandrum sativum).
- plant is used for treatment of diseases for hundreds of years.
- It has expectorant, analgesic, sedative, diaphoretic properties.
- It is external application cures skin diseases and gives relief in burns, itching, pain etc.
- As per Ayurveda, this plant is hot is potency and balances tridosha.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,