Elephant Creeper, Vidhara, Samudrasokha - Plant
( 145 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Argyreia nervosa
Color: light pink
Bloom time: July-December, March-April.
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Keep moist in winter.
The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Caterpillars, mealybugs, and spider mites also cause problems. Avoid spraying and tolerate some leaf damage unless the situation is uncontrolled.