Echeveria Runyonii - Plant
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Echeveria runyonii is a species of flowering plant in the sedum family, Crassulaceae, that is native to the state of Tamaulipas in Mexico. Several cultivars have been described and cultivated.
Common name: Mexican Hen and Chicks.
Bloom time: Summer.
Height: 15–20 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Like all succulents, Echeveria need soil that drains quickly.
- This helps prevent moisture from rotting the roots.
- Many growers will create their own special mixture of soil and perlite.
- However, good quality potting soil, or a cactus mix will work fine.
- As a rule of thumb, when you squeeze a handful of moist soil together, it should crumble apart again when released.
Houseplant, Rock Garden and Showy Tree.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Bacterial and fungal spots, powdery mildew, bacterial wilt. Minimize wetting of foliage to avoid disease.