Cascabela Thevetia, Bitti (White) - Plant
( 68 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: yellow oleander
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 4.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
growing shrub to small tree of the genus Cascabela also known as Cascabela thevetia, Yellow oleander perennial evergreen used as ornamental fragrant hedge plant drought tolerant and attract pollinators, can grow in tropics, mediterranean, desert, subtropics or temperate climate.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Primary differences between the two oleanders are: yellow oleander has yellow flowers and alternate leaves and oleander has pink or white flowers with leaves in whorls of three.
- Yellow oleander will grow to 20-30’ tall in its native habitat, but much shorter in the St.
- Louis area.
Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8-10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders.
- All seeds are completely fresh and viable.
- We take samples from all deliveries of our collectors, in order to test the freshness and germination rates.
- These are very rarely low (although in some palm seeds this is sadly unavoidable), occasionally acceptable, but mostly excellent.
- Germination rates of up to 100% have been reported by many customers.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs, aphids and scale. Caterpillars may chew on the foliage. Remove and destroy any leaves damaged by leaf spot.