Tillandsia Cyanea Variegated, Pink Quill - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Tillandsia lindenii
Bloom time: feb-march
Height: 10 in (25 cm)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55-80 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The soil should be well drained, a mix between potting soil and orchid bark (1:1) can be used.
- There are special mixes for bromeliads available.
The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Luckily, plants are deer-resistant, so they might help keep nearby flowers from being eaten