Kamrak, Starfruit - Plant
( 95 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Foreign peach, carambola, five corners, star fruit, kamrakh and kamranga
Color: orange-yellow colored.
Bloom time: Winter
Height: 12 to 30 feet tall
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Temperature: Thrive in subtropical and tropical climates. Zone 10 to 11, but can be grown in zone 9 with protection from frost. Older trees are more tolerant of frost, but growth stops at 55 to 60 degrees and prolonged exposure to temperatures below freezing could kill the tree.
Best Dooryard Varieties: Arkin is the most commonly grown variety due to it sweeter flavor.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 to 60 degrees
- Starfruit trees bear yellow fruit, about ¾-inch long with very waxy skin and five severe ridges.
- When the fruit is cut crosswise, a resulting perfect five-point star is in evidence.
Carambola tree can be between 6 to 10 meters tall. It’s a slow growing evergreen tree. Its leaves are about 20 to 50 cm long. The tree bears tufty pink flowers that are directed towards the leaf axils or at the trunk or branch.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.