Happy Ganesha with Jade Plant
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Money plant”, “Dollar plant” and “Friendship plant
Bloom time: june to august
Height: 3 - 7 meters
Difficulty level: dificult
Planting & Care
It is especially lucky to keep a jade plant by the entrance. We want to welcome money into the home. You may be familiar with the old saying: “Jade by the door, poor no more!” Get a good healthy jade plant and place it close to your main entrance. It looks great and may just increase your cash flow.
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10-13 C
Fertilizer: For proper jade plant care, fertilize your jade plant about once every six months. Use a balanced water soluble fertilizer. An important thing to keep in mind is that you should water your jade plant in the regular way and then water it with the fertilizer water. Never fertilize your jade plant when the soil is dry, as this will damage the roots.
- Learning about the care and maintenance of jade plants (Crassula ovata) is easy.
- The most important factors to consider when growing jade houseplants is water, light, temperature, and fertilizer.
Jade plant care is easy and simple. Many people enjoy growing jade plants in their homes and offices, and they are considered to be symbols of good luck.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.