Elaeocarpus Ganitrus, Rudraksha - 0.5 Kg Seeds
( 22 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Elaeocarpus Ganitrus Roxb
Bloom time: Rainy season
Height: Grows up to 200 ft in height and about 4 ft in girth.
Difficulty level: Hard
Planting & Care
The environment and location of Rudraksha trees plays a major role in the bead formation and the type of bead formed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: Mix equal parts peat moss and potting soil together.
Water: Keep soil moist throughout the growing season.
Temprature: 25-30 degree centigrade.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Set your pot on its flood tray in a warm, bright room.
- If possible, place the pot in a greenhouse.
- If not, keep it indoors in a temperature-controlled room.
- Keep the temperature between 65 and 80 degrees year-round.
- Cover the drain hole in the bottom of the pot with a large river stone.
- Rudrakshas like humidity; they will appreciate plenty of moisture in their soil as well.
- The river stone still allows some runoff, but keeps most of the water in the soil.
- Mix equal parts peat moss and potting soil together.
- Most potting soils have a neutral pH while evergreens, like the rudraksha, usually like acidic soil.
- The peat moss adds acidity and nutrients to the soil.
- Fill your pot with the mixture up to about 3 inches below the rim.
- Dig a hole about 1 inch deep in the center of your pot.
- Drop in a fresh rudraksha berry; it should be bright blue.
- Cover it gently with soil.
- Water the soil until it dribbles into the flood tray.
- Empty the flood tray immediately.
- Water the soil about every three days.
- Be patient.
- It may take several weeks to a month before you see a sprout.
- Once your seedling reaches about 3 inches tall, mist it daily with room temperature water.
- This simulates humidity and helps your rudraksha thrive.
Rudraksha beads are a plant product, containing carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and trace elements in combined form.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.