Dragon Fruit, Ajagar Phal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 215 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: holly
Bloom time: May
Height: 10.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant flush with the soil line. Fertilize only occasionally. Water the dragon fruit plant in the same manner as a tropical cactus.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 32 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When the plant becomes root bound its growth will slow.
- At that point it is time for division and/or a larger pot.
- Fast growing Dragons come in a variety of bright colors.
- Water Dragon Fruit Cactus must be treated like a Tropical Cactus and water when nearly dry but try to keep the climbing pole moist.
Hedges or screens. Specimen or accent. Columnar form fits into narrow locations. Foliage and fruit provide good color for the winter landscape.
- Unverified information Tuber paste is applied externally to cure scabies.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.