Christmas Palm, Manila Palm, Dwarf Royal Palm - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Manila Palm or Dwarf Royal.
Height: Full grown-depending on conditions, 20 feet or so.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
This tree is not considered to be cold tolerant as they don’t do well with any frost. It will surely kill them. In a container, their growth will slow and they will never reach their full size. Maybe only 10-12 feet at most. Outside in soil, they will grow taller and a bit faster, reaching closer to 20 feet or so.
Sunlight: Full to part sun
Soil: Any soil but benefits from some organic material.
Water: They require water regularly. If there are drought conditions setting up they will do okay for a short time. It s much better for you to supplement water until it passes.
Temprature: Minimum temp 30°F.
Fertilizer: Fertilizing with a good quality palm food and mineral mix- make sure it is slow release- every 4 months or so.
- The Christmas palm tree will add a touch of beauty to any space.
- It is super popular for landscapes and containers.