Bismarckia Palm - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Satra, satrabe, satrana
Height: 50 to 60 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun but is tolerant of some shade.
Soil: Well draining.
Water: Once established this palm is drought tolerant.
Fertilizer: Fertilize the Bismarck palm with a quality palm fertilizer six weeks after planting. Continue with a fertilization schedule of three times per year. Apply in early spring, summer and fall.
- This palm is best planted where it can serve as a focal point.
- Planted against a dark backdrop of foliage, it serves as living sculpture adding drama and interest to the landscape.