Adina Cordifolia, Haldu, Kadamba - 0.5 Kg Seeds
( 6 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Kadamba, Kadam, Bur - Flower Tree
Color: White, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
Bloom time: June, July, August, September
Height: More than 6 meters
Difficulty level: Medium
Planting & Care
Germinate in vitro in gelatin, agar or other medium.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
Water: Normal, Can tolerate more.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
- It grows best in warm and humid climate and rich loamy soil.
- The growth is rapid in the first 6-8 years and the tree attains maximum size in about 20 years.
- Flowers appear from June to August.
- Tree comes to flowering when 4-5 years old.
- Planted near houses and roadsides as a shade tree.
- One of the most frequently planted tree in the tropics.
Harvesting: Allow unblemished fruit to ripen; clean and dry seeds. Properly cleaned, seed can be successfully stored.
- Kadamba leaves may develop yellowing due to iron deficiency in very alkaline poorly drained soils.
It’s said that this tree blossoms with these flowers at the sound of monsoon thunder.
- Used in treating diabetes.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.