Meyenia Eracta White - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Thunbergia erecta, Acanthaceae, Acanthus, Meyenia erecta Mini, Meyenia White
Color: Lavender blue
Bloom time: August to September
Height: 15.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Bracts are absent, bracteoles are ovate, about 2.5 cm long, entire, long-pointed. Sepals are linear-subulate, erect, one a little longer and broader than the rest. Flower tube is cylindrical, hairy inside, limb lobes patent, obovate, blunt, minutely toothed. Ovary is ovoid, glandular above, style shortly hairy, longer than flower tube.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Nail Dye is a erect, up to 1-1.
- 5 m tall, finely hairy shrublet with Barleria-like flowers.
- Leaves are carried on 4-10 mm long stalks.
- They are ovate, 5-10 x 4-6 cm, toothed, pointed to tapering.
- Flowers are pale-blue or white, 3.
- 0 cm long, solitary, axillary or in small clusters.
Trellises, arbors, fences or other structures in areas where winter hardy. Hanging baskets and other containers when grown as an annual. Houseplant.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for scale, spider mites and whiteflies.