Agave Lophantha, Ghaypat - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Agave species
Color: light grayish green to yellow.
Bloom time: Infrequent.
Height: 1-2 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
In partially shaded areas, this plant can be used as a focal point in a desert garden, or in groups as a barrier. The saw-like flat leaves grow from a dense rosette base and spiral outwards.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: low as 11° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- These plants are susceptible to root rot due to overwatering, so water carefully—too much moisture will kill them.
- Only water when the soil completely dries out.
- They require well-draining soil and prefer a sandy cactus soil mix.
The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- Used externally, it is very effective on burns and sunburn, as well as a variety of skin diseases (eczema, pruritus, psoriasis, acne) – it is extremely constructive and protective.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use