Zephyranthes Candida (White) - Plant
( 94 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Crocus-like, 1-2”, white flowers, sometimes blushed with pink, bloom singly atop upright stems rising 4-10” tall above a tuft of outward-spreading, narrow, grass-like, green leaves. Bloom appears in late summer to early fall.
Common name: vernacular name, English name, colloquial name, trivial name, trivial epit
Color: pink, red, white, or yellow
Bloom time: August to September
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Zephyranthes are hardy bulbs that range from 5 cm to 30 cm in height; this makes them great for using in rock gardens. They have grass like foliage and bloom from spring to autumn (species dependent). When in bloom, plants carry pink, red, white, or yellow funnel shaped flowers.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soils
Temprature: 50 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Apply Any organic fertilizer
- A full sun / partial sun position will ensure your plant thrives and remember to water often.
- Use Zone 7 - Zone 10 as your guideline for the appropriate climate for this plant.
White rain lily needs a loamy and potting mix soil with a ph of 6.
- 1 to 7.
- 5 (weakly acidic soil - weakly alkaline soil).
- White rain lily is generally regarded as a half hardy plant, so remember to protect this plant from frosts and low temperatures.
Where the plant is native its seeds are a common outdoor snack of children. ... In the end Velvet Leaf never became the great promised fiber plant in North .... Mature trees resemble a Catalpa tree from a distance, but the flower clusters are ... as it had too many features to it that seemed useful.
- Garden Uses Effective in border fronts, rock gardens and along paths or sidewalks.
- Specimen clumps are attractive, but with proper space, plants can be also be grown in groups or massed.
- Containers for patios, porches or decks.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=c747 https://myfolia.com/plants/5329-white-rain-lily-zephyranthes-candida http://www.eattheweeds.com/velvet-leaf-fiber-and-food/