Water Cabbage, Water Lettuce (3 Piece) - Plant
( 185 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: skunk cabbage
Color: Yellow to green spadix with white spathe
Bloom time: April
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Reproduction of water lettuce is vegetative through the use of stolons and may be propagated through division of these or via seeds covered with sand and kept partially submerged in water. Water garden or container uses for water lettuce outdoors can occur in USDA planting zone 10 in full sun to part shade in the southern states.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 27–63 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In warm climates, the plant will overwinter or you can grow water lettuce indoors in an aquatic environment in a mix of moist loam and sand with water temps between 66-72 F.
- (19-22 C.
- Additional care of water lettuce is minimal, as the plant has no serious pest or disease issues.
Stream or pond margins. Boggy areas. Water gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.