Tradescantia Pallida, Purple Queen, Purple Secretia - Plant
( 191 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: spider lily
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If you ve never grown Purple Heart Plant, you may want to add it to your collection. It s a relative of the Wandering Jew plant, and you ll find it s just as easy to grow.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Let the sun shine in.
- Grow your plant in bright light year-round for good foliage color.
- It will grow in lower light, but the leaves will be more green than purple.
- Give it some direct sun, but shade it from noonday sun in summer to avoid scorching its leaves.
Groundcover or edging that provides color and contrast to other plants. Excellent in containers. Downward-trailing stems are ideal for hanging baskets. Rock gardens, borders fronts, wall plantings.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. This is a tough and easy-to-grow plant. On outdoor garden plants, young shoots are susceptible to damage from snails and caterpillars.