Tagar Mini - Plant
( 26 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Crape jasmine, Carnation of India, Chandni
Bloom time: rainy season
Height: 5–6 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If you are growing crepe jasmine, you can plant the shrubs in full sun or partial shade. They require regular irrigation to keep the soil moist. Once the root systems are established, they require less water.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- If you are growing crepe jasmine, you can plant the shrubs in full sun or partial shade.
- They require regular irrigation to keep the soil moist.
- Once the root systems are established, they require less water.
Crepe jasmine care is reduced if you are growing the plant in acidic soil.
- With slightly alkaline soil, you’ll need to apply fertilizer regularly to prevent the shrub from getting chlorosis.
- If the soil is very alkaline, crepe jasmine care will include more frequent applications of fertilizer.
crepe jasmine plants (Tabernaemontana divaricata) belong to the Apocynaceae family and, typical of the family, broken branches “bleed” milky fluid. The shrubs flower in spring, offering generous amounts of white fragrant blossoms
- The milk of leaves of this plant uses for make medicine of wounds.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.