Stachytarpheta ( Purple ) - Plant
( 233 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Indian Snakeweed, Blue snakeweed,
Bloom time: warm months
Height: 4 to 8 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
ndian Snakeweed is a terrestrial, annual or perennial, erect subshrub, up to 2 m tall. Taproot white or brown. Stem quadrangular, solid, glabrous or hairy. Stipules absent. Leaves simple, not lobed or divided, opposite, stalked, elliptic or ovate, more than 2 cm long/wide, usually airy on both sides, margin coarsely dentate, apex acute or obtuse,
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26° F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- base obtuse our rounded, pinnately veined.
- Stalkless blue flowers appear in a slender terminal spike, petals 5, blue, with white throat.
- Fruit is a nut.
- This plant is similar to the Blue Porterweed (Stachytarpheta jamaicensis).
- Whether the two are same, is not clear.
- Stachytarpheta jamaicensis (L.
- ) Vahl belongs to the family of Verbenaceae and is commonly known as Gervao, Brazilian tea, verbena cimarrona, rooter comb, or blue porter weed.
- It is one of the important plants with high medicinal and nutraceutical benefits
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.