Senecio Rowleyanus - Plant
( 105 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: string of pearls
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sprawling over the edges of containers or hanging baskets, the string of beads plant resembles a beaded necklace with its fleshy green, pea-like foliage. Learn more about growing string of beads houseplant so you can also enjoy its unique characteristics and ease of care.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Occasionally, you may find that pruning becomes necessary as part of your string of pearls care in order to maintain its size or appearance.
- This is simple to do.
- Trim off any dead stems and pearls, as well as any stems that have lost a lot of their ‘beads.
- ’ Pruning back will help promote fuller, more compact plants.
Excellent ornamental for hanging baskets.
- in medical uses, 72—73 medicinal, .
- 345 toxicity, 245 Senecio rowleyanus, Asteraceae, string of pearls, toxicity,
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use