Sedum Rubrotinctum Pork and Beans (Small) - Plant
( 15 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Oliverella elegans, Echeveria perelegans,
Bloom time: Mid to Late Summer.
Height: 0.5 to 1.5 FT,
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The jelly bean plant, also called pork and beans, is an interesting succulent plant that displays jelly beanlike leaves. In the summertime its leaves change from green to bright red, and it bears yellow flowers in the springtime.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Propagate the jelly bean plant by taking cuttings.
- Cut off leaves from the stem, let them dry, and then place the cutting into the soil.
- Keep the potting soil moist until the cutting begins to grow.
Fertilize in the spring and summer once a month with a cactus.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No insect pests or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.