Rhoeo Spathacea Vittata, Tradescantia Spathacea Vittata - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Moses-in-a-basket
Color: White with blue blush
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: asy to grow
Planting & Care
Rhoeos are normally grown due to the fact that they are very drought tolerant. As a matter of fact, this plant will develop some serious issues with root rot and foliage diseases if the plant is kept too wet or watered too often
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 F. (-6 C.)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- First, is the Rhoeo located in an area that has excellent drainage? If not, move the plant to a drier location immediately.
- In the process of moving the plant, while the plant is out of the ground, check the roots for root rot damage.
As a houseplant, grow in hanging baskets or along shelves. Outdoors, it forms an excellent ground cover. Rock gardens. Borders.
- fever, cough and bronchitis
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.