Rajnigandha, Polianthes tuberosa - Plant
( 1373 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mexican tuberose
Bloom time: late summer
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Keep the soil consistently moist before and during the period of bloom that occurs in late summer. Enrich poor soil with compost and organic amendments to increase drainage and texture for the best show of tuberose flowers. Best results of blooms come from the cultivar Mexican Single, which is highly fragrant
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70-75 F. (21-24 C.)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When blooms are spent and foliage is yellowed, bulbs must be dug up and stored for winter protection in northern areas.
- Tuberose plant info varies as to which gardening zones can leave the bulbs in the ground over the winter.
- All recommend spring planting, but autumn digging and storage is said by some to be necessary in all but zones 9 and 10.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.