Pilea Glauca, Pilea Blue - Plant
( 104 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Colorado spruce
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 3.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Prefers rich, moist soils. Although established plants have some drought tolerance, soils should be kept consistently moist and not allowed to dry out in the early years. Prune out upright shoots to maintain globose form. Generally prefers cool climates and will struggle in the heat and humidity
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Do not expose to direct summer sun.
- Water: The pilea group likes high humidity and has fairly high water requirements.
- Don t let the soil dry out between waterings in the summer—instead water when the soil is damp.
- Cut back on water in winter.
Blue-needled specimen shrub for the landscape. Rock garden. Shrub border. Hedge.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems.