Pentas (Rani) - Plant
( 172 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Star flower.
Bloom time: Summer and fall.
Height: Under 6 inches to 8 feet.
Difficulty level: Low maitenance.
Planting & Care
Soil: Well-drained soil.
Water: frequent watering. Soak well any time soil appears dry.
Temprature: 18 degrees C.
Fertilizer: Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every six weeks or so to improve performance.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooms, and prune plants every so often to encourage new growth.
- Pentas do not like soggy soil for extended periods of time.
- Tolerates part shade, but best flowering in full sun.
- Remove weeds from the plantings that compete with the pentas for moisture, nutrients and light.
- Grow pentas plants in border areas, hanging baskets, cottage gardens and butterfly gardens, and in naturalized areas.