Muscari ( White ) - 4 Bulbs
( 6 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Each hyacinth bulb produces a thick, upright flower stem, which carries a cluster of rounded flowers that resembles a bunch of grapes.
Grape hyacinth flowers are lightly fragrant and available in beautiful shades of lavender-blue to purple, plus pink and white varieties, too.
Surrounding the flower stems are narrow, arching leaves.
Common name: grape hyacinths, muscari armeniacum, grape hyacinth muscari
Color: flower colour varies from pale blue to a very dark blue
Height: These plants are smaller and only get about 6 to 8 inches high.
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Leaves will show up quickly. Just ignore them. Grape hyacinths send their leaves up out of the ground in the fall. This is strange because it’s just before winter comes and you would think they would not survive. Amazingly, they are very reliable every fall after the first year they grow.
Sunlight: Keep bulbs in a dark location during cold treatment. Cover pot with a box, pot or black garbage bag if necessary. After shoots appear, move to bright light as directed above.
Soil: Any good potting mix. Hyacinths can also be grown in water.
Water: Keep the soil evenly moist.
Temprature: Cool 40-65°F/4-18°C
Fertilizer: Not necessary
- Grape hyacinths don’t need a whole lot of care after they flower.
- They do fine with natural rainfall and don’t need fertilizer.
- Once their leaves die off, you can cut them back.
- In the fall, new leaves will grow, which will remind you of the pretty grape hyacinth flower to look forward to come spring once more.