Mentha Pulegium, Pennyroyal - Plant
( 25 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pulegium vulgare,
Bloom time: July.
Height: 6-12 in. (15-30 cm)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing pennyroyal in the herb or perennial garden will add color with its reddish purple to lilac blooms. There are two plants called pennyroyal. One is the European pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium), which is a member of the mint family
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Pennyroyal plant is a perennial herb that was once widely used but is not as common today.
- There are two plants called pennyroyal.
- One is the European pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium), which is a member of the mint family.
- The other is the American pennyroyal from an unrelated genus, Hedeoma pulegoides.
Mentha pulegium, commonly (European) pennyroyal, also called squaw mint, mosquito plant and pudding grass, is a species of flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae native to Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. ... Pennyroyal is a traditional culinary herb, folk remedy, and abortifacient.
- Mentha pulegium, commonly (European) pennyroyal, also called squaw mint, mosquito plant and pudding grass, is a species of flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae native to Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East.
- Crushed pennyroyal leaves exhibit a very strong fragrance similar to spearmint.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.