Malpighia Glabra, Pink Flowering Malpighia - Plant
( 123 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry, Cereza, Cerisier, Semeruco
Bloom time: April
Height: 8.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Choose a warm, sheltered location when growing. The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 30 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Specimen for lawns or small areas around the home. Border peripheries. Japanese gardens. The ground cover form can be used as a ground cover, on banks or cascaded over walls.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Borers can be a significant insect problem. Other insect visitors include aphids, caterpillars and scale. Potential disease problems include leaf spot and canker.