Krishna Tulsi, Tulsi ( Black ) - Plant
( 2507 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ocimum tenuiflorum, Ocimum sanctum, holy basil,
Bloom time: June to frost
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70-80 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
As a seasoning herb in many vegetable and meat dishes, or as a key ingredient of pesto and other condiments.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Basil may be skeletonized by Japanese beetles. To control, remove beetles by hand.