Japanese Golden Ogon Sedum - Plant
( 123 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: stonecrop
Color: yellow-green flowers
Bloom time: August
Height: 0 to 0.25 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The cultivation of stonecrops is an excellent beginning gardener project. They can grow indoors in sunny warm locations or outdoors. The stonecrop plant is perfect for container gardening, in rockeries, along paths or as part of perennial borders. Stonecrop succulents rarely have any pest problems and are unbothered by disease.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The plants need well-drained soil that is rich in organic amendment.
- Young plants should be watered every few days while establishing but irrigation can diminish thereafter and no supplemental water is needed in fall and winter.
- If planting in containers, use pots that are unglazed clay to promote evaporation of excess water.
- Over watering is the most common cause of problems in stonecrop.
Excellent small ground cover. Use in rock gardens, flagstone paths, along rock walls or to spill over container edges.
- The plant spreads aggressively and can be used for ground cover in a sunny position amongst plants tall enough not to be overrun by it.
- Many species of the stronger-growing bulbs such as lilies can grow successfully through it.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use.