Guava Sardar L49, Amrud ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 218 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Psidium guajava
Bloom time: jan. to march
Height: 33 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 37 degree F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Keep moist in winter.
The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- plant has been used to treat inflammation, and kidney and urinary tract infections; as a diuretic and as a stomach tonic.
- Other uses include carminative action and treatment of cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, and gout.
- It also has been used for leukorrhea and yeast infections.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use