Gloriosa Superba, Flame Lily (Mix) - 4 Bulbs
( 95 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Common name: Flame lily, fire lily, gloriosa lily, glory lily, superb lily, climbing lily, and creeping lily.
Color: yellow and red
Bloom time: Summer
Height: 1 to 2m
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Whether your gardening space is limited or you re just determined to make the most of every available square inch, planting varieties that grow upwards is super smart. And for the beautifully bizarre, glory or gloriosa lilies are among the best.
These light weight vines are excellent choices for growing in large containers or for weaving through an open fence. Give them fun sun and a little weak fertilizer and they ll provide just the kind of gardening adventure that universally enjoyed!
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: Friable and well drained.
Water: Keep moist whilst growing.
Fertilizer: Feed generously with a complete fertiliser. After flowering give a fortnightly feed with liquid fertiliser to encourage better growth in the newly developing tubers.
- If the growing tip starts to discolour and swell before this time, the tuber needs to be planted straight away.
- Until planting, it is best to store the tuber in a cool, dark and dry place with plenty of air circulation (to prevent the tuber from rotting).