Gazania (Pink-White) - Plant
( 145 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: treasure flower
Color: Red, yellow, pink, orange,
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Gazania seeds can be bought from garden supply stores. You should enquire about the gazania variety (flowering pattern) and the self-seeding quality from the retailer. Though gazania planters can be started indoors, the norm is to directly, sow the seeds in the garden soil.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature: 60 F to 65 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Watering the gazania seeds once, every week is sufficient.
- These plants need a moist soil but without any waterlogging.
- While watering, ensure that you water the plants slowly, letting the soil bed dry before spraying it again.
- Once the seedlings begin to sprout, weekly watering can be further slowed down to watering every 8-to-10 days.
Mass in beds and borders. Containers.
- anti-inflammatory and Rheumatism
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use