Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta - Plant
( 974 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Curcuma longa
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 6.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The plant grows well in full to part sun, so it is better to grow it outdoors. However, it does not need full intense sun. If you live in an apartment, any area indoors where you get direct sunlight is good for the plant.
You can grow the plant in pots in balconies or terrace. If you place your plant indoors, select a warm place with plenty of light-direct or indirect sun light or artificial white light
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Allow the plant to dry out completely between watering.
- Curry plant benefits with warm water feeding.
- In winter when the plant goes dormant, reduce watering in order to prevent root rot
Interesting house plant, the leaflets of which can be snipped for cooking.
- Unverified information Poppy is one of the most important medicinal plants.
- Traditionally, the dry opium was considered an astringent, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, expectorant, hypnotic, narcotic, and sedative.
- Poppy has been used against toothaches and coughs.
- The ability of opium from poppy to serve as an analgesic is well known.
Opium and derivatives of opium are used in the pharmaceutical industry as narcotic analgesics, hypnotics, and sedatives.
- Opium and the drugs derived from opium are addictive and can have toxicological effects.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use