Barleria Montana, Dongari Koranti , Barleria (Purple) - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Yellow Throated Barleria
Bloom time: August-February
Height: 24-36 in
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant bulbs 1-½ to 5 times their own depth. Where winters are severe, make sure there is at least 3 inches of soil covering the bulb.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Apply a low-nitrogen, high-potash fertilizer after flowering if bulbs are not performing.
- Water late-flowering daffodils in dry spring weather (flowers may abort in dry conditions).
Yellow Barleria is a wild growing perennial,rather prostrate but sturdy.The leaves are alternate,rectangular,lanceolate,serrate and dark green in colour.
- Unverified information A decoction of the root is prescribed in rheumatism and pneumonia.
- Leaves boiled in oil are used in eye and ear problems.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.