Piper Betle, Maghai Paan - Plant
( 586 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Black Pepper
Color: dark red
Bloom time: monsoon season.
Height: 150-180 cm.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Select a piece of rooted cutting of betel with at least three or four leaves. Remove the lowest leaf and plant the stem with the growing media in a pot. Well-manured loamy soil will suit the plants. After planting and tying the plant on the "stock" keep the pot in a semi shady place.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Select a piece of rooted cutting of betel with at least three or four leaves.
- Remove the lowest leaf and plant the stem with the growing media in a pot.
- Well-manured loamy soil will suit the plants.
- After planting and tying the plant on the "stock" keep the pot in a semi shady place.
The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is a small drupe five millimetres in diameter, dark red when fully mature, containing a single seed. Dried ground pepper is one of the most common spices in European cuisine and its descendants, having been known and prized since antiquity for both its flavour and its use as a medicine.
- The betel (Piper betle) is the leaf of a vine belonging to the Piperaceae family, which includes pepper and kava.
- It is valued both as a mild stimulant and for its medicinal properties.
- The betel plant is an evergreen perennial, with glossy heart-shaped leaves and white catkin.
- Betel leaves are used as a stimulant
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.