Kentia palm - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: upto 18 metres.
Difficulty level: easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Direct sun can burn young plants so give palms some protection until they are about five years old.
Soil: They prefer sandy soils with good drainage.
Water: Do not overwater the plant. When indoors, only water it when the uppermost soil layer is dry.
Temprature: In cold season, it can withstand 55ºF.
Fertilizer: Amend the garden soil with an all-purpose fertilizer. They grow best if fed with fertilizers specifically designed for palm trees.
- Kentia palms will grow slowly in a tub for many years.
- To keep plants in the same container, replace old spent soil with new potting mix from time to time.
- The kentia palm will withstand quite dark and dry corners of your house, and will tolerate a degree of neglect.
- However they grow best with good light and regular care.
- Trim dead foliage at six-month intervals, using sharp and sanitized pruning shears.
- This palm is also a favourite for indoor décor.
- It is pretty tolerant of neglect and can handle low sunlight exposure, air conditioning and central heating.