Wagh Nakhi, Ficus Repens, Creeping Fig - Plant
( 197 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ficus pumila
Color: Green & White
Bloom time: Rarely flowers indoors
Height: 10.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
proper indoor creeping fig care, the soil should be kept moist but not overly wet. It is best to check the top of the soil before watering. If the top of the soil is dry, it needs to be watered.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 to 24 (°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Creeping fig care is easy, whether you are growing it indoors or outdoors.
- Growing creeping fig can bring beauty and a lush backdrop to its surroundings.
Outdoors, this plant is a popular cover for stone walls or rock outcroppings. Grow as a houseplant or garden annual in the St. Louis area.
- In China, leaves used for painful and swollen piles.
- Leaves also used for dysentery, hematuria and locally to carbuncles.
- Whole plant used for spermatorrhea and as a galactagogue.
- Also used for impotence, menstrual disorders, dysuria, dyschezia, rheumatism, lumbago, boils and impetigo.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use