Thunbergia Laurifolia - Plant
( 514 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: blue trumpet vine
Color: Lavender blue
Bloom time: August to September
Height: 15.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Thunbergia is an easy to care for plant that can quickly cover a fence or pergola. The gorgeously showy flowers and lush foliage make this a choice addition to any garden. It is one of the most free flowering vines. The most commonly seen varieties are sky blue to light violet although there is a white flowering type as well
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10–13 °C (50–55 °F), t
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Leaves are leathery and have a distinctive, elongated heart shape.
- The beautiful 3 inch wide pale blue flowers are cup-like with pale yellow to cream blue striped centers.
- The bloom all the year round.
Trellises, arbors, fences or other structures in areas where winter hardy. Hanging baskets and other containers when grown as an annual. Houseplant.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for scale, spider mites and whiteflies.