Thambarkiya Blue - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: wild bergamot
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65-70 deg.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Provides color and contrast for the herb garden, wild garden, native plant garden, meadow or naturalized area.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Powdery mildew can be a significant problem with the monardas, particularly in crowded gardens with poor air circulation. This species has good mildew resistance, however. Rust can also be a problem.