Taraxacum officinale - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Kaadu shaavanthi
Bloom time: April - September
Height: 8 to 12 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Taraxacum officinale, the common dandelion (often simply called "dandelion"), is a flowering herbaceous perennial plant of the family Asteraceae (Compositae).
It can be found growing in temperate regions of the world, in lawns, on roadsides, on disturbed banks and shores of water ways, and other areas with moist soils.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- all parts of the dandelion can be used, the leaves are best harvested when the plant is young and tender (and less bitter).
- This will be before blossoms appear.
- Dandelion has been used as an herbal remedy in Europe, North America, and China.
- Dandelion has been used in herbal medicine to treat infections, bile and liver problems, and as a diuretic.
- Dandelion is used in herbal medicine as a mild laxative, for increasing appetite, and as a plant bitter for improving digestion.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/organic-herbs/growing-dandelion http://theherbgardener.blogspot.in/2013/04/how-to-grow-dandelion-taraxacum.html http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=%09Taraxacum+officinale&stpos=0&stype=AND