Srilankan Tagar - Plant
( 14 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Black Siris, Ceylon rosewood, fragrant albizia, tea shade tree
Color: yellowish white
Bloom time: May-June
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It would be difficult, at best, to start a stevia patch from scratch — that is, by planting seeds. Even if you could get them to germinate, results might well prove disappointing, since stevioside levels can vary greatly in plants grown from seed.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50 °F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Besides being sensitive to cold during their developmental stage, the roots can also be adversely affected by excessive levels of moisture.
- So take care not to overwater them and to make sure the soil in which they are planted drains easily and isn’t soggy or subject to flooding or puddling.
Frequent light watering is recommended during the summer months. Adding a layer of compost or your favorite mulch around each stevia plant will help keep the shallow feeder roots from drying out.
- Unverified information The bark of the tree is useful in ulcers, leprosy, skin diseases, cough, bronchitis, diabetes and burning sensation.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Downy mildew, rust, and powdery mildew can also affect the plants. If fungal diseases are spotted early, spray with a general garden fungicide.