Smilax pseudo-china - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: greenbriers
Bloom time: May to July
Height: 6ft 7in
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Choose a warm, sheltered location when growing plant. The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Leave the foliage until it turns brown in the fall.
- This is important so that the plant stores energy for next year’s flowering.
- Cut down the dead stalks in the late fall or early spring.
This note probably refers to the tropical members of the genus, seeds of plants from cooler areas seem to require a period of cold stratification, some species taking 2 or more years to germinate
- The root is astringent and slightly tonic.
- It is specific in the treatment of syphilis.
- The parched and powdered leaves have been used as a dressing on burns and scalds.
- The wilted leaves have been used as a poultice on boils.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use
http://www.naturalmedicinalherbs.net/herbs/s/smilax-pseudo-china=false-china-root.php https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Smilax+pseudo-china&oq=Smilax+pseudo-china&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Smilax+pseudo-china+tempr https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Smilax+pseudo-china&oq=Smilax+pseudo-china&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Smilax+pseudo-china+hight